The authors wish to thank Monique Harel and Vanessa Persillet-Shonkwiler from INRA LERECO for their helpful research assistance to gather the data. They also thank Angela Cheptea and Carl Gaigne, and participants to the IATRC meeting in Fort Myers in 2009 for their helpful comments. This work was financially supported by AGFOOD TRADE project, financed by the European Commission (FP7 FP7 – KBBE-2007-1.4-08 – Collaborative Project – Grant Agreement no. 212036).
Retailer Supply Chain and Market Access: Evidence From French Agri-food Firms Certified with Private Standards
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 1312–1334, August 2015
How to Cite
Latouche, K. and Chevassus-Lozza, E. (2015), Retailer Supply Chain and Market Access: Evidence From French Agri-food Firms Certified with Private Standards. World Economy, 38: 1312–1334. doi: 10.1111/twec.12191
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2015
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP7 FP7 – KBBE-2007-1.4-08
- Collaborative Project. Grant Number: 212036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!