We are indebted to two anonymous referees, Eden Yu, Vinh Dang, Yi Lu, Pinghan Liang and seminar participants at CCER, Peking University, National Taiwan University and Guangdong University of Foreign Studies for helpful comments of earlier drafts. Xianxiang Xu gratefully acknowledges the financial support from national natural science foundation of China (No.71373290).
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: ASIA Edited by EDEN YU
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 63–90, January 2015
How to Cite
Chan, K. S., Xu, X. and Gao, Y. (2015), The China Growth Miracle: The Role of the Formal and the Informal Institutions. World Economy, 38: 63–90. doi: 10.1111/twec.12193
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
- national natural science foundation of China. Grant Number: 71373290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!