The paper has benefited from discussion with participants of the ISGEP 2011 workshop (University of Lüneburg), seminars at the University of Ljubljana and UC Louvain, as well as the EBR 2011 Conference (University of Ljubljana) and EITI 2012 Conference (Keio University, Tokyo). We are grateful to the Slovenian Statistical Office for allowing us to access and analyse confidential data on international trade transactions.
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1483–1506, November 2014
How to Cite
Damijan, J. P., Konings, J. and Polanec, S. (2014), Import Churning and Export Performance of Multi-product Firms. World Economy, 37: 1483–1506. doi: 10.1111/twec.12196
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!