I thank an anonymous referee and the editor of this journal for very useful suggestions that helped substantially improve the paper. Further I would like thank Edward Chancellor (GMO Investment), John Cochrane (MS University of Denver), Enrico Colombatto (Turin University, ICER), Mario Rizzo (New York University), Joseph Salerno (Pace University) and Gunther Schnabl (University of Leipzig) for insightful discussions on the topic, encouragement and valuable support.
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1367–1387, October 2014
How to Cite
Hoffmann, A. (2014), Zero-interest Rate Policy and Unintended Consequences in Emerging Markets. World Economy, 37: 1367–1387. doi: 10.1111/twec.12199
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!