The data used in this work are from the Foreign Trada Data, the Annual Business Statistics and the Production Surveys provided by Turkish Statistical Office (Turkstat). All elaborations have been conducted at the Microdata Research Centre of Turkstat under the respect of the law on the statistic secret and the personal data protection. The results and the opinions expressed in this paper are exclusive responsibility of the authors and, by no means, represent official statistics. We are grateful to TurkStat staff from foreign trade statistics and dissemination departments for their help.
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 984–1005, June 2015
How to Cite
Lo Turco, A. and Maggioni, D. (2015), Imports, Exports and the Firm Product Scope: Evidence From Turkey. World Economy, 38: 984–1005. doi: 10.1111/twec.12201
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!