The author would like to thank Joshua Aizenman, Eileen Brooks, Charles Calomiris, Michael Dooley, Amornrat Kritsophon, Huanhuan Zheng, and seminar participants at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of Adelaide, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, University of California, Santa Cruz, Nanyang Technological University (SERC), and Cass Business School (EMG) for helpful discussions and comments.
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 425–444, March 2015
How to Cite
Jinjarak, Y. (2015), Supply Chains, Global Financial Shocks and Firm Behaviour towards Liquidity Needs. World Economy, 38: 425–444. doi: 10.1111/twec.12202
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!