Productivity Versus Employment: Quantifying the Economic Effects of an EU–Japan Free Trade Agreement
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 935–961, June 2015
How to Cite
Benz, S. and Yalcin, E. (2015), Productivity Versus Employment: Quantifying the Economic Effects of an EU–Japan Free Trade Agreement. World Economy, 38: 935–961. doi: 10.1111/twec.12205
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!