Naltrexone does not affect isoflurane minimum alveolar concentration in cats
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia © 2012 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 225–228, March 2013
How to Cite
Brosnan, R. J., Pypendop, B. H., Majewski-Tiedeken, C. R., Shilo-Benjamini, Y. and Ilkiw, J. E. (2013), Naltrexone does not affect isoflurane minimum alveolar concentration in cats. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 225–228. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12004
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- U.C. Davis Center for Companion Animal Health
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM092821
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!