Comparison of three different methods to prevent heat loss in healthy dogs undergoing 90 minutes of general anesthesia
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia © 2013 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 280–284, May 2013
How to Cite
Clark-Price, S. C., Dossin, O., Jones, K. R., Otto, A. N. and Weng, H.-Y. (2013), Comparison of three different methods to prevent heat loss in healthy dogs undergoing 90 minutes of general anesthesia. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 280–284. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12010
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!