Subarachnoid pressures and cardiorespiratory parameters during cisternal myelography in isoflurane anaesthetized dogs
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia © 2013 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 390–398, July 2013
How to Cite
Arany-Tóth, A., Csébi, P., Reiczigel, J., Sére, V. and Németh, T. (2013), Subarachnoid pressures and cardiorespiratory parameters during cisternal myelography in isoflurane anaesthetized dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 390–398. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12019
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!