Use of neuromuscular blockade with rocuronium bromide for intubation in cats
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia © 2013 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 351–358, July 2013
How to Cite
Moreno-Sala, A., Ortiz-Martínez, R., Valdivia, A. G., Torres-de-Moreno, M. G. and Martínez, A. (2013), Use of neuromuscular blockade with rocuronium bromide for intubation in cats. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 351–358. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12028
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!