Acepromazine-dexmedetomidine-ketamine for injectable anaesthesia in captive European brown hares (Lepus europaeus)
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 610–614, November 2013
How to Cite
Pasolini, M. P., Lamagna, B., Meomartino, L., Mennonna, G., Auletta, L., Esposito, L. and Cuomo, A. (2013), Acepromazine-dexmedetomidine-ketamine for injectable anaesthesia in captive European brown hares (Lepus europaeus). Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 610–614. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12056
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Ambito Territoriale Caccia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!