Retrobulbar and peribulbar regional techniques in cats: a preliminary study in cadavers
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 623–631, November 2013
How to Cite
Shilo-Benjamini, Y., Pascoe, P. J., Maggs, D. J., Kass, P. H. and Wisner, E. R. (2013), Retrobulbar and peribulbar regional techniques in cats: a preliminary study in cadavers. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 623–631. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12060
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!