Effects of positive end-expiratory pressure titration on gas exchange, respiratory mechanics and hemodynamics in anesthetized horses
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 564–572, November 2013
How to Cite
Ambrósio, A. M., Ida, K. K., Souto, M. T., Oshiro, A. H. and Fantoni, D. T. (2013), Effects of positive end-expiratory pressure titration on gas exchange, respiratory mechanics and hemodynamics in anesthetized horses. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 564–572. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12068
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- Fundação de Auxílio à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Number: 06/02060-7
Vol. 41, Issue 1, 47, Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!