Preliminary investigations into the analgesic effects of topical ocular 1% morphine solution in dogs and cats
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2013
© 2013 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 632–640, November 2013
How to Cite
Thomson, S. M., Oliver, J. A., Gould, D. J., Mendl, M. and Leece, E. A. (2013), Preliminary investigations into the analgesic effects of topical ocular 1% morphine solution in dogs and cats. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 632–640. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12069
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- BSAVA Petsavers Small Research Project Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!