Evaluation of the isoflurane-sparing effects of fentanyl, lidocaine, ketamine, dexmedetomidine, or the combination lidocaine-ketamine-dexmedetomidine during ovariohysterectomy in dogs
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 599–609, November 2013
How to Cite
Gutierrez-Blanco, E., Victoria-Mora, J. M., Ibancovichi-Camarillo, J. A., Sauri-Arceo, C. H., Bolio-González, M. E., Acevedo-Arcique, C. M., Marin-Cano, G. and Steagall, P. V. (2013), Evaluation of the isoflurane-sparing effects of fentanyl, lidocaine, ketamine, dexmedetomidine, or the combination lidocaine-ketamine-dexmedetomidine during ovariohysterectomy in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 599–609. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12079
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!