Effects of three antagonists on selected pharmacodynamic effects of sublingually administered detomidine in the horse
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 36–47, January 2014
How to Cite
Knych, H. K. and Stanley, S. D. (2014), Effects of three antagonists on selected pharmacodynamic effects of sublingually administered detomidine in the horse. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 41: 36–47. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12081
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- California Department of Food and Agriculture's Equine Medication Monitoring Program
- California Horse Racing Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!