Electrocardiographic evaluation of the degree of sedation and the isolated use of methadone in healthy dogs
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 97–104, January 2014
How to Cite
Menegheti, T. M., Wagatsuma, J. T., Pacheco, A. D., Perez, B., Pacheco, C. M., Abimussi, C. J., dos Santos, P. P. and de Souza Oliva, V. N. (2014), Electrocardiographic evaluation of the degree of sedation and the isolated use of methadone in healthy dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 41: 97–104. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12086
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Vol. 41, Issue 2, 162, Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!