Canine and feline blood transfusions: controversies and recent advances in administration practices
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 233–242, May 2014
How to Cite
Kisielewicz, C. and Self, I. A. (2014), Canine and feline blood transfusions: controversies and recent advances in administration practices. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 41: 233–242. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12135
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!