Anaesthetic, analgesic and cardiorespiratory effects of intramuscular medetomidine-ketamine combination alone or with morphine or tramadol for orchiectomy in cats
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 411–420, July 2014
How to Cite
Zeiler, G. E., Dzikiti, B. T., Fosgate, G. T., Stegmann, F. G., Venter, F. J. and Rioja, E. (2014), Anaesthetic, analgesic and cardiorespiratory effects of intramuscular medetomidine-ketamine combination alone or with morphine or tramadol for orchiectomy in cats. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 41: 411–420. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12136
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!