Reclaiming Diné Film: Visual Sovereignty and the Return of Navajo Film Themselves
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Visual Anthropology Review
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 29–41, May 2013
How to Cite
Peterson, L. C. (2013), Reclaiming Diné Film: Visual Sovereignty and the Return of Navajo Film Themselves. Visual Anthropology Review, 29: 29–41. doi: 10.1111/var.12002
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!