Electro-gene-transfer as a new tool for cancer immunotherapy in animals
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 310–318, December 2014
How to Cite
Impellizeri, J. A., Ciliberto, G. and Aurisicchio, L. (2014), Electro-gene-transfer as a new tool for cancer immunotherapy in animals. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 12: 310–318. doi: 10.1111/vco.12006
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!