Risk factors for development of sterile haemorrhagic cystitis in canine lymphoma patients receiving oral cyclophosphamide: a case–control study
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 277–286, December 2014
How to Cite
Gaeta, R., Brown, D., Cohen, R. and Sorenmo, K. (2014), Risk factors for development of sterile haemorrhagic cystitis in canine lymphoma patients receiving oral cyclophosphamide: a case–control study. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 12: 277–286. doi: 10.1111/vco.12009
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!