Present address: Veterinary Specialty Group, Emergency & Referral Center, Sacramento, CA 95831, USA
Development of an ELISA to detect circulating anti-asparaginase antibodies in dogs with lymphoid neoplasia treated with Escherichia coli l-asparaginase*
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Kidd, J. A., Ross, P., Buntzman, A. S. and Hess, P. R. (2012), Development of an ELISA to detect circulating anti-asparaginase antibodies in dogs with lymphoid neoplasia treated with Escherichia coli l-asparaginase*. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12014
*This research was presented, in part, at the Veterinary Cancer Society Annual Meeting, 2009.
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K08 DK082264
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!