Present address: Department of Pathology and Infectious Diseases, Royal Veterinary College, London, UK
Comparison of mitotic index and Ki67 index in the prognostication of canine cutaneous mast cell tumours
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 143–150, June 2015
How to Cite
Berlato, D., Murphy, S., Monti, P., Stewart, J., Newton, J. R., Flindall, A. and Maglennon, G. A. (2015), Comparison of mitotic index and Ki67 index in the prognostication of canine cutaneous mast cell tumours. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 13: 143–150. doi: 10.1111/vco.12029
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!