Canine osteosarcoma cell lines from patients with differing serum alkaline phosphatase concentrations display no behavioural differences in vitro
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 166–175, September 2015
How to Cite
Holmes, K. E., Thompson, V., Piskun, C. M., Kohnken, R. A., Huelsmeyer, M. K., Fan, T. M. and Stein, T. J. (2015), Canine osteosarcoma cell lines from patients with differing serum alkaline phosphatase concentrations display no behavioural differences in vitro. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 13: 166–175. doi: 10.1111/vco.12031
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2015
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Numbers: 9U54TR000021, T32RR17503
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 1UL1RR025011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!