Identification of novel tumour-associated antigens in canine mammary gland tumour
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 University of Copenhagen
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Furuya, M., Funasaki, M., Tani, H. and Sasai, K. (2013), Identification of novel tumour-associated antigens in canine mammary gland tumour. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12034
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!