Present address: School of Veterinary Studies, University of Edinburgh, Midlothian EH25 9RG, UK.
Novel acyclic nucleotide analogues GS-343074 and GS-424044 demonstrate antiproliferative and pro-apoptotic activity in canine neoplastic cell lines
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 246–254, September 2015
How to Cite
Lawrence, J. A., Huelsmeyer, M. K., Thamm, D. H., Tumas, D. B., Birkus, G., Kurzman, I. and Vail, D. M. (2015), Novel acyclic nucleotide analogues GS-343074 and GS-424044 demonstrate antiproliferative and pro-apoptotic activity in canine neoplastic cell lines. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 13: 246–254. doi: 10.1111/vco.12038
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2013
- Gilead Science, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!