Comparative analysis of MAPK and PI3K/AKT pathway activation and inhibition in human and canine melanoma
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Fowles, J. S., Denton, C. L. and Gustafson, D. L. (2013), Comparative analysis of MAPK and PI3K/AKT pathway activation and inhibition in human and canine melanoma. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12044
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!