The radiosensitizing effect of the aurora kinase inhibitors, ENMD-2076, on canine mast cell tumours in vitro
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 13–27, March 2016
How to Cite
Shiomitsu, K., Sajo, E., Rubin, C. and Sehgal, I. (2016), The radiosensitizing effect of the aurora kinase inhibitors, ENMD-2076, on canine mast cell tumours in vitro. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 14: 13–27. doi: 10.1111/vco.12046
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2016
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- NIH T35
- Louisiana State University CORP foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!