Determination of platinum surface contamination in veterinary and human oncology centres using inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 305–313, September 2015
How to Cite
Janssens, T., Brouwers, E. E. M., de Vos, J. P., de Vries, N., Schellens, J. H. M. and Beijnen, J. H. (2015), Determination of platinum surface contamination in veterinary and human oncology centres using inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 13: 305–313. doi: 10.1111/vco.12049
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Dutch Animal Cancer Foundation (NKFD)
- Collaborating Dutch and Belgian Veterinary Cancer Centers (SDK)
- The Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: ZonMw (OND1307436)
- Pfizer Animal Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!