Mechlorethamine, vincristine, melphalan and prednisone (MOMP) for the treatment of relapsed lymphoma in dogs
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Back, A. R., Schleis, S. E., Smrkovski, O. A., Lee, J., Smith, A. N. and Phillips, J. C. (2013), Mechlorethamine, vincristine, melphalan and prednisone (MOMP) for the treatment of relapsed lymphoma in dogs. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12055
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!