Mechlorethamine, vincristine, melphalan and prednisone (MOMP) for the treatment of relapsed lymphoma in dogs
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 398–408, December 2015
How to Cite
Back, A. R., Schleis, S. E., Smrkovski, O. A., Lee, J., Smith, A. N. and Phillips, J. C. (2015), Mechlorethamine, vincristine, melphalan and prednisone (MOMP) for the treatment of relapsed lymphoma in dogs. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 13: 398–408. doi: 10.1111/vco.12055
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!