Present address: Department of Pathology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A & M University, College Station, TX, USA
Characterization of HOX gene expression in canine mammary tumour cell lines from spontaneous tumours
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 322–336, September 2015
How to Cite
DeInnocentes, P., Perry, A. L., Graff, E. C., Lutful Kabir, F. M. and Curtis Bird, R. (2015), Characterization of HOX gene expression in canine mammary tumour cell lines from spontaneous tumours. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 13: 322–336. doi: 10.1111/vco.12062
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Animal Health and Disease Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!