Presented in part as an abstract at the 2012 Veterinary Cancer Society Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, October 18–21, 2012.
Detection of comorbidities and synchronous primary tumours via thoracic radiography and abdominal ultrasonography and their influence on treatment outcome in dogs with soft tissue sarcomas, primary brain tumours and intranasal tumours†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Bigio Marcello, A., Gieger, T. L., Jiménez, D. A. and Abbigail Granger, L. (2013), Detection of comorbidities and synchronous primary tumours via thoracic radiography and abdominal ultrasonography and their influence on treatment outcome in dogs with soft tissue sarcomas, primary brain tumours and intranasal tumours. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12063
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!