Tumour-associated macrophages are associated with vascular endothelial growth factor expression in canine mammary tumours
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 464–474, December 2015
How to Cite
Raposo, T. P., Pires, I., Carvalho, M. I., Prada, J., Argyle, D. J. and Queiroga, F. L. (2015), Tumour-associated macrophages are associated with vascular endothelial growth factor expression in canine mammary tumours. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 13: 464–474. doi: 10.1111/vco.12067
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2015
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Foundation for Science and Technology
- Ministry of Education and Science, Portugal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!