Tumour-associated macrophages are associated with vascular endothelial growth factor expression in canine mammary tumours
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 University of Copenhagen
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Raposo, T. P., Pires, I., Carvalho, M. I., Prada, J., Argyle, D. J. and Queiroga, F. L. (2013), Tumour-associated macrophages are associated with vascular endothelial growth factor expression in canine mammary tumours. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12067
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!