Present address: College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN, USA
Carboplatin versus alternating carboplatin and doxorubicin for the adjuvant treatment of canine appendicular osteosarcoma: a randomized, phase III trial†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 81–87, March 2016
How to Cite
Skorupski, K. A., Uhl, J. M., Szivek, A., Allstadt Frazier, S. D., Rebhun, R. B. and Rodriguez, C. O. (2016), Carboplatin versus alternating carboplatin and doxorubicin for the adjuvant treatment of canine appendicular osteosarcoma: a randomized, phase III trial. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 14: 81–87. doi: 10.1111/vco.12069
This research was presented, in part, at the 2009 annual meeting of the Veterinary Cancer Society in Austin, TX, USA.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2016
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- 9Tumors of the skeletal system. In: Withrow & MacEwen's Small Animal Clinical Oncology. 5 edn., SJ Withrow, DM Vail and RL Page Eds., St. Louis, Elsevier, 2013: 463–503., and .
- 10Veterinary Co-operative Oncology Group. Veterinary co-operative oncology Group—Common terminology criteria for adverse events (VCOG-CTCAE) following chemotherapy or biological antineoplastic therapy in dogs and cats v1.0. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology 2004; 2: 195–213.