Present address: College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN, USA
Carboplatin versus alternating carboplatin and doxorubicin for the adjuvant treatment of canine appendicular osteosarcoma: a randomized, phase III trial†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Skorupski, K. A., Uhl, J. M., Szivek, A., Allstadt Frazier, S. D., Rebhun, R. B. and Rodriguez, C. O. (2013), Carboplatin versus alternating carboplatin and doxorubicin for the adjuvant treatment of canine appendicular osteosarcoma: a randomized, phase III trial. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12069
This research was presented, in part, at the 2009 annual meeting of the Veterinary Cancer Society in Austin, TX, USA.
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!