A. E. L. and M. S. S. A. contributed equally for the manuscript.
Plasma biomarkers profile of female dogs with mammary carcinoma and its association with clinical and pathological features
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 88–100, March 2016
How to Cite
Estrela-Lima, A., Araújo, M. S. S., Soares, R. P., Ribeiro, L. G. R., Damasceno, K. A., Costa, A. T., Teixeira-Carvalho, A., Martins-Filho, O. A. and Cassali, G. D. (2016), Plasma biomarkers profile of female dogs with mammary carcinoma and its association with clinical and pathological features. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 14: 88–100. doi: 10.1111/vco.12070
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2016
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa de Minas Gerais
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- 62013; 64: 45–57.and . Cytokines, obesity, and cancer: new insights on mechanisms linking obesity to cancer risk and progression. Annual Review of Medicine
- 101999., , and . Histological classification of mammary tumors of the dog and the cat. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology and the American Registry of Pathology and The World Health Organization Collaborating Center for Worldwide Reference on Comparative Oncology, Washington DC, pp 11–29,
- 12Consensus for the diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of canine mammary tumors. Brazilian Journal of Veterinary Pathology 2011; 4: 153–180., , , et al.
- 13TNM classification of tumors in domestic animals. Geneva, World Health Organization, 1980..
- 17Tumors of the mammary gland. In: Tumors in Domestic Animals. 4 edn., DJ Meuten Ed., Iowa, Iowa State Press, 2002: 575–606..
- 18Diseases of the mammary glands. In: Handbook of Small Animal Practice. 3 edn., RV Morgan Ed., Philadelphia, 1994: 615–625.and .
- 19Canine and feline mammary tumors. In: Cancer in Dogs and Cats: Medical and Surgical Management. WB Morrison Ed., Baltimore, Williams and Wilkins, 1998: 591–598..
- 20Treatment of mammary tumors in dogs and cats. In: Proceedings of the North American veterinary conference. Orlando, 2003..
- 22Small animal surgery. St. Louis, Mosby-Year Book, 1997: 539–544..
- 23Predictors of tumor response. In: Proceedings of the North American veterinary conference, Orlando, Florida, 679–681, 2003..
- 28The relationship between the systemic inflammatory response, tumour proliferative activity, T-lymphocytic and macrophage infiltration, microvessel density and survival in patients with primary operable breast cancer. British Journal of Cancer 2008; 99: 1013–1019., , , , et al.
- 34Tumors of the mammary gland. In: Tumors in Domestic Animals. 3 edn., California, University of California Press, 1990: 518–550..