Canine pancreatic islet cell tumours secreting insulin-like growth factor type 2: a rare entity
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Finotello, R., Ressel, L., Arvigo, M., Baroni, G., Marchetti, V., Romanelli, G., Burrow, R., Mignacca, D. and Blackwood, L. (2014), Canine pancreatic islet cell tumours secreting insulin-like growth factor type 2: a rare entity. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12085
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!