Expression of tissue factor in canine mammary tumours and correlation with grade, stage and markers of haemostasis and inflammation
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 191–201, June 2016
How to Cite
Andreasen, E. B., Nielsen, O. L., Tranholm, M., Knudsen, T. and Kristensen, A. T. (2016), Expression of tissue factor in canine mammary tumours and correlation with grade, stage and markers of haemostasis and inflammation. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 14: 191–201. doi: 10.1111/vco.12089
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2016
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2013
- University of Copenhagen
- The Danish Ministry of Sciences, Technology and Innovation
- Novo Nordisk A/S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!