Present address: Instituto Veterinario de Oncología Comparada, IVOC, Valencia, Spain
Neurokinin-1 receptor expression and antagonism by the NK-1R antagonist maropitant in canine melanoma cell lines and primary tumour tissues†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 210–224, June 2016
How to Cite
Borrego, J. F., Huelsmeyer, M. K., Pinkerton, M. E., Muszynski, J. L., Miller, S. A. K., Kurzman, I. D. and Vail, D. M. (2016), Neurokinin-1 receptor expression and antagonism by the NK-1R antagonist maropitant in canine melanoma cell lines and primary tumour tissues. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 14: 210–224. doi: 10.1111/vco.12093
Presented in part in abstract form at the 2011 annual meetings of the Veterinary Cancer Society (Albuquerque, NM) and the European Society of Veterinary Oncology (Glasgow, UK).
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2016
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- Pfizer Animal Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!