The 5-lipoxygenase inhibitor tepoxalin induces oxidative damage and altered PTEN status prior to apoptosis in canine osteosarcoma cell lines
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages e17–e30, June 2016
How to Cite
Loftus, J. P., Cavatorta, D., Bushey, J. J., Levine, C. B., Sevier, C. S. and Wakshlag, J. J. (2016), The 5-lipoxygenase inhibitor tepoxalin induces oxidative damage and altered PTEN status prior to apoptosis in canine osteosarcoma cell lines. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 14: e17–e30. doi: 10.1111/vco.12094
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2016
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- Morris Animal Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!