The 5-lipoxygenase inhibitor tepoxalin induces oxidative damage and altered PTEN status prior to apoptosis in canine osteosarcoma cell lines
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Loftus, J. P., Cavatorta, D., Bushey, J. J., Levine, C. B., Sevier, C. S. and Wakshlag, J. J. (2014), The 5-lipoxygenase inhibitor tepoxalin induces oxidative damage and altered PTEN status prior to apoptosis in canine osteosarcoma cell lines. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12094
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- Morris Animal Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!