Immunohistochemical expression of p63, Ki67 and β-catenin in canine transitional cell carcinoma and polypoid cystitis of the urinary bladder
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Hanazono, K., Nishimori, T., Fukumoto, S., Kawamura, Y., Endo, Y., Kadosawa, T. and Uchide, T. (2014), Immunohistochemical expression of p63, Ki67 and β-catenin in canine transitional cell carcinoma and polypoid cystitis of the urinary bladder. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12095
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!