COX-2, mPGES-1 and EP2 receptor immunohistochemical expression in canine and feline malignant mammary tumours
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Millanta, F., Asproni, P., Canale, A., Citi, S. and Poli, A. (2014), COX-2, mPGES-1 and EP2 receptor immunohistochemical expression in canine and feline malignant mammary tumours. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12096
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!