COX-2, mPGES-1 and EP2 receptor immunohistochemical expression in canine and feline malignant mammary tumours
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Millanta, F., Asproni, P., Canale, A., Citi, S. and Poli, A. (2014), COX-2, mPGES-1 and EP2 receptor immunohistochemical expression in canine and feline malignant mammary tumours. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12096
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!