The use of flow cytometry for immunophenotyping lymphoproliferative disorders in cats: a retrospective study of 19 cases
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Guzera, M., Cian, F., Leo, C., Winnicka, A. and Archer, J. (2014), The use of flow cytometry for immunophenotyping lymphoproliferative disorders in cats: a retrospective study of 19 cases. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12098
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!