Survivin inhibition via EZN-3042 in canine lymphoma and osteosarcoma
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Shoeneman, J. K., Ehrhart, E. J., Charles, J. B. and Thamm, D. H. (2014), Survivin inhibition via EZN-3042 in canine lymphoma and osteosarcoma. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12104
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- Colorado State University College Research Council
- American Kennel Club Canine Health Foundation. Grant Number: 1064-A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!