Selection of suitable reference genes for normalization of genes of interest in canine soft tissue sarcomas using quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
How to Cite
Zornhagen, K. W., Kristensen, A. T., Hansen, A. E., Oxboel, J. and Kjær, A. (2014), Selection of suitable reference genes for normalization of genes of interest in canine soft tissue sarcomas using quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. doi: 10.1111/vco.12108
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2014
- University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen University Hospital
- Foundation of Scientific Studies in Companion Animal Diseases and Treatment
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!