Use of real-time quantitative PCR to document successful treatment of Mycoplasma haemocanis infection with doxycycline in a dog
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 493–496, December 2012
How to Cite
Pitorri, F., Dell'Orco, M., Carmichael, N., Barker, E. N., Hollywood, M. and Tasker, S. (2012), Use of real-time quantitative PCR to document successful treatment of Mycoplasma haemocanis infection with doxycycline in a dog. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 41: 493–496. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12002
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!